The smallest game camera really big – thanks to solar panel and lithium battery!
With the LINK-MICRO-S LTE, Spypoint has added a new camera to its SOLAR range. The proven design combined with the innovative SOLAR technology makes the LINK-MICRO-S LTE a reliable partner in the field.
Everything about the data plans and the SPYPOINT LINK app can be found here.
We expressly point out that a SPYPOINT LINK camera has a SIM lock. The camera can therefore only be used with the included SIM card. Operation with SIM cards from other providers is not possible.
- Frequency: LTE
- Pre-activated SIM card included in delivery: yes
- Photo transmission: yes
- Camera fully configurable via the SPYPOINT Link app
- Resolution (MP): 10 Megapixel
- Number of LEDs: 4
- Infrared range: 24 meters
- Release speed: 0.4 seconds
- Screen: none
- Type of photos: Color by day, infrared by night
- Stamps on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
- Time-lapse mode: no
- Continuous shooting: Up to 2 images per capture
- Blur reduction technology: no
- Infrared boost technology: no
- Continuous mode: yes
- Memory card: up to 32GB MicroSD/SDHC card (not included)
- Power supply: LIT-10 lithium battery (included in delivery)
- External power supply: 12V supply voltage
- Automatic infrared strength adjustment: no
- Detection range: 24 meters
- Motion sensor: 1 sensor with 5-zone detection
- Schedule: 7 days
Take a look at our service page
Use our callback service if you need help and are not always reachable.
We help you quickly and easily.